Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Procrastination . . .

Right now I am procrastinating. I am at the library "doing homework". But I'm so frustrated with this assignment my brain hurts. I just want to go home and watch a movie and eat something that I didn't make because I don't enjoy my own cooking. (By the way, my hate for red meat is confirmed... in fact I don't hate it, I DESPISE IT! UCK!) Does anyone have any words of wisdom for me?

Oh, I did just see a funny thing in my notes I wrote down that Dr. Crandall said today in class. He was talking about kinship and how the people we are closest to can bring us so much joy and yet so much pain at the same time. He said, "highest highs and lowest lows, though not drug induced." Hahahahaha! Then he was using this kid as an example and he said, "Ben's old enough to marry aren't you Ben? Ah, gentle Ben." hahahaha, that makes me feel a little better.

3 comments:

  1. When I know I have a ton to do sometimes I schedule in fun breaks. I haven't done that yet for this upcoming crunch time but I will. I find that study better the rest of the time and don't feel bad for putting off homework if I plan it in, like a tennis game or meeting up with someone for lunch, or stuff like that. Speaking of which, we should play tennis sometime. Want to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, funny! You'll be back home before you know it and then all this will be over. I'm reviewing your paper right now and I'll email it over to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I LOVE the new layout!!

    ReplyDelete