Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Cool

Sorry guys, I am too cool to have a blog. I'm too busy out there doing stuff to actually have time to write on this thing. ha, jk people... take it easy, take it easy! My recent adventure was in anatomy lab last week where we learned Repro.... you'd think people would be more mature about this by college.... NAHHHH! It was quite the lab! I'd tell you all about it, but what happens in the anatomy lab, stays in the anatomy lab. But it ended by Shelby dropping the tray of specimens on the ground. :) High-light of my day right there.

As for things to look forward to, I'm going to festival of colors on Saturday! HARE KRISHNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You know you're jealous. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hey maybe I'll see you there Kim. Are you going at noon or 4?

    ReplyDelete