Friday, July 9, 2010

King James


I must say, I am very happy about Lebron's choice to join the Miami Heat. And the fact that Cleveland is so mad about it makes it that much sweeter. I mean really guys... can they really expect him to stay in one place for his whole career? He had to leave sometime! I think it's great that Lebron, Dwayne, and Chris got together and even took less money than they could be getting to have this opportunity. I think I might become a Miami Heat fan next year. After all, I was a "heat" when I played rec ball so I'm not really a band wagon-er. :)

3 comments:

  1. You are the first person I have heard of that likes the idea. Surely, you aren't the first person in America to approve of how he announced it?

    I feel for Dan Gilbert and I hope all his predictions come true. (but I'll still be watching the Heat games next year)

    ReplyDelete
  2. His predictions will NOT come true! Dan Gilbert is a cry baby that needs to suck it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the fake drama they tried to create. Everyone knew he would go to the heat. After they met up and became friends, they all just "happened" to negotiate their contracts to end at the same time. It is sad that he will lose the comparison to Jordan now since he couldn't win with his team and he needs other allstars to help.

    ReplyDelete