Friday, March 11, 2011

2 Months and 14 Days Away...

Those numbers may have no significance to you, but they do to me! Yes, in 2 months and 14 days away I will be going into the MTC!!!!!!

Obviously I am excited.

I can hardly wait actually!! I also can't wait for this semester to be over. I am sad to say I have not been as diligent for preparing as I thought I would be. But today I'm turning over a new leaf and it's priority numero uno! So we won't be surprised if my grades are not what they have been in the past. Luckily, I don't think my Dad knows what a blog is so he won't be able to read this. Unless Joe makes him. In that case, just kidding Dad ;)

PS. I have started a new chant every time I drive into my mission boundaries, it goes like this " SALT - LAKE - SOUTH! SALT - LAKE- SOUTH!!!" and gets progressively faster. Try it with me now!

3 comments:

  1. Dad says to keep those grades up;)

    Glad you are getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim, all that matters is your mission!
    obviously, grades are important...but we had a really good experience with the whole tsunami and japan incident. being in hawaii and having to go through the evacuation stuff really opened our eyes to what matters most. so i'm all for you preparing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "SALT LAKE SOUTH! SALT LAKE SOUTH! SALT LAKE SOUTH!" Can you hear me, Kimmy? Was there something else you were saying? I can't hear you! Love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete