Monday, April 4, 2011

United Breaks Guitars

So I was sitting in my business class last week when my teacher was telling this story that had to do with something in class but now I don't remember. Oh wait, I think he was telling how people can make a difference and sometimes it doesn't take a lot of people and you just have to get creative. He gave an example of a guy that was on a United Airlines flight and brought his guitar with him. He looked out the window and they were throwing his guitar and ended up breaking it. He tried to talk to a bunch of people and went as high up as he could go and they did nothing for him. Then he wrote this song and posted it on youtube and a few days later the CEO of United Airlines called him and apologized and fixed it or paid him or something. Anyway, my professor told us to look up this music video on youtube, so I did and it has been stuck in my head all day. But it is kind of catchy! Anyway here it is to watch:

1 comment:

  1. This is what I think of when I think of catchy tunes you hear in class:

    "Let's all do the finger wave"

    For a reminder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N0w2rORwSc

    ReplyDelete