Saturday, June 22, 2013

Picture Post Number 2

The Western Wall. Yesterday by the way someone got shot and killed there because he was yelling out the conversion prayer for Muslims so they shot and killed him. They don't know why he was doing it because they shot him before they could ask him. But this was taken like a month and a half ago.
 

Golgatha next to the Garden Tomb. Notice the bus station that it has now become. Sad eh?
 

Garden Tomb. I keep forgetting to get a better picture. This was our first visit and I had to take a picture really fast before someone got in the picture.
 

My first experience at the dome of the rock. It's actually pretty cool.
 
 

The Auditorium. This is where we have church every Sabbath (Saturdays)

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I'm still green with envy of the great experience you're having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take a week and come visit me :) Joe can hold down the fort, right?

    ReplyDelete