Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yet Another Snowboarding Accident...

Why does its not surprise me? I went snowboarding with Jenny on Friday and have yet another bruise on my leg. I guess thats better than finding deep fascia on my pants like Rachel Tomco huh? Well, I was on the lift.... yes, the lift, the place where horrible things happen, and I was looking back talking to the lift guy when my board got caught on the snow as we were ascending, pulling my leg down with it. Ripped my leg right back and now I have a nice big bruise on the back of my right leg. Yes! It wasn't that bad of a day till on the way home Jenny's car overheated and we were stuck on the side of the road for 2 hours. Ah, memories! It was a awesome day though. Great snow and great weather. Just another day in paradise. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment