Saturday, September 19, 2009

HOW!?

Does this bug anyone else that we lost to FSU?!?!?!?!? AHHHH! It's more the fact that we could have beat them but we didn't. That and we beat Oklahoma so it just does not make sense we would lose to FSU. I hate losing at home. It is my first time experiencing it in my college career... and ya know what? It stinks. I just need to get this out so thanks for listening guys.
But maybe I will tell people I was secretly rooting for FSU because I'm from Florida. Is that wrong? Alicia would do it. Joe Wouldn't. Mike would have been rooting for FSU anyway. Christy would not have even thought about it. Since I'm most like Alicia I will just take her approach. After all, we are twins aren't we? Separated by................... :)
Yes.

4 comments:

  1. This is Joe. Julie says you go ahead and take your strategy but it means you aren't a true Cougar and it won't help you feel any better. I agree it is pretty frustrating but we did it to ourselves with our turnovers: 5-0. We better get ready for next week. Colorado State played us down to the wire last year and I hear they are even better this year and undefeated so far. Should be fun game. I wish it was Saturday already. At least Harvey looked good yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think your just trying to use your hometown for an excuse.....so that you come out on top with a win.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Actually, I was VERY much rooting for BYU, not FSU, but that's really funny and I could see myself doing that in other circumstances!

    I had really sad BYU football days and I remember walking home from game after game feeling so devastated. It really stinks when the lose. What a letdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My loyalty is definitely with the cougs despite the loss on Saturday. Just wait, next year we'll show 'em what we're made of on their own turf.

    Did anyone notice how beautiful the field looked? It's the pride and joy of BYU grounds. All the crews worked around the stadium leading up to the first home game. This week we're pulling out all the flowers at the temple and planting panzies. (They do well in the cold weather.)

    ReplyDelete