Friday, January 15, 2010

Dear Self, Happy Birthday

It would not make any sense to just announce my birthday on my blog so I am wishing myself a happy birthday.

Kimmy: Hey, isn't today your birthday?

Self: Why yes, yes it is.

Kimmy: Oh wow! Happy Birthday!

Self: Thankssss (blushing)

Kimmy: What are you going to do?

Self: I don't know, I think I am going to skip my classes and go see my favorite niece, Sadie.

Kimmy: That is the best birthday plan I have ever heard.

Self: I know, I am excited to chase her around, march for hours, make animal noises, play hide and seek, act like a hooligan and get laughed at the entire time. Perfect birthday.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kim! Hope you have a fun day. I'll call you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Very funny :) Thanks for spending your birthday with us....it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one Kim. That's a funny one to read, and so true to what you normally do with Sadie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very belated but happy birthday my little sugarplum!!!That sounds like a fun choice of something to do on your birthday since Sadie was out in Utah at the time!!! I sure miss you and love you!!! Wish you could have been here!!!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete